Updates to Online Returns and Exchanges for Orders placed on or after October 1, 2018 – See Below
Updated: October 2018
These are the terms and conditions (“Sale Terms”) that apply when you purchase products, gift cards, and/or e-gift cards (“merchandise”) from the Uniq-sports.com (“Uniq,” “us,” “we,” or “our”) Website. If you place an order for merchandise and at least one of the following situations applies to you, then you are confirming your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by these Sale Terms: (i) you placed an order via uniq-sports.com (desktop or mobile); (ii) you placed an order via an Uniq microsite; or (iii) you placed an order via the telephone. For the remainder of these Sale Terms, any order that matches at least one of situations (i) through (iii) listed previously may be referred to as an order that was purchased from the Uniq “Website.”
Because these Sale Terms are subject to change, we recommend checking these Sale Terms whenever you place a new order. If you have questions in regards to these Sale Terms and/or any aspect of your order, then please contact the Uniq Customer Service Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 000-0000
ORDER AND ACCEPTANCE
- Each part of an order that you submit to Uniq constitutes an offer to purchase merchandise. If you have placed your order through the Uniq Website, then, after Uniq receives your order, you will receive an email from Uniq confirming receipt of your order (usually in minutes). If you do not receive an email from Uniq confirming receipt of an order that you placed, please contact the Uniq Customer Service Department at the contact information provided above before you attempt to resubmit the same order. Please note that Uniq’s confirmation of receipt of your order does not constitute acceptance of your order.
- Uniq is not deemed to have accepted any part of your order until the requested merchandise has been shipped and Uniq has sent a Shipment Confirmation Email. You may track the progress of your order by clicking here.
- If Uniq rejects your order due to an error in pricing and/or other information, then Uniq will notify you at the email address that you have provided. Once the error has been corrected, Uniq will ask you whether you would like to resubmit your order.
- If Uniq has notified you that your order has been accepted by sending you a Shipment Confirmation Email, then you will not be required to pay a price that is greater than the Order Total that was displayed on the Uniq Website at the time at which you placed your order.
- If Uniq has distributed merchandise that is different from the description of the relevant merchandise (as displayed on the Uniq Website at the time at which you placed your order), then you may request a return or an exchange. Please note that, if you paid for your order with Ipay88 or PayPal, we cannot offer an exchange option and you may only return the merchandise for a refund. For additional details, please review the Uniq Returns and Exchanges Policy outlined below.
Although it is unlikely that Uniq would refuse to accept an order, Uniq reserves the right to deny any order for any reason, including where the following situations arise:
Error(s) in Billing, Payment, and/or Shipping Information
Some orders cannot be processed due to erroneous information that you have provided, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Incorrect credit card or debit card number, expiration date, and/or security value.
- Incorrect information regarding all other payment types.
- Incorrect billing information (e.g. if you provide billing information that is inconsistent with the information your financial institution has on record).
- Insufficient or incorrect information regarding your shipping address (e.g. street address, city, state, zip or postal code, etc.).
- Suspected fraudulent information.
Delayed Shipment or Unavailability of Merchandise
If an item of merchandise is delayed out of the Uniq fulfillment center or becomes unavailable, or if there is an error on our Website pertaining to the order (e.g. an error relating to the price and/or description of merchandise), then Uniq may cancel the order. If this occurs, Uniq will contact you so that you are aware of the situation.
Reshipping of Merchandise
Uniq’s policies do not allow merchandise to be reshipped in any way. Any order that is being shipped to a “Freight Forwarding Company” will not be accepted.
Resale of Merchandise
Uniq is a private label brand. In order to protect Uniq’s intellectual property rights, any suspected resale of merchandise for personal and/or business profit is strictly prohibited. Uniq will not accept any order that is deemed to possess characteristics of reselling. Uniq reserves the right to cancel any subsequent order from such customers.
Previous Fraudulent Order History
Uniq may refuse to accept any order if fraudulent activity is suspected. Uniq may refuse to process any subsequent order from a customer who has a history of placing fraudulent orders. Uniq may refuse any order that is connected with a previous credit card dispute.
ENGAGEMENT WITH UNIQ
Uniq (collectively the “Company”) reserve the right to block from receiving marketing communications and/or the right to remove and/or unsubscribe from all Company platforms any email address, phone number, and/or mailing address that is associated with a customer who has been determined by the Company to possess characteristics of reselling and/or a customer order that has been determined by the Company to be fraudulent. Company platforms affected by such removal and/or unsubscriptions include, but are not limited to: (i) any of the Company’s online accounts; (ii) email marketing lists; and/or (iii) direct mailing lists. In addition, affected customers may be prohibited from accessing and/or registering for each of the aforementioned platforms in the future.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, return it to us for a refund or exchange. Purchases made online are subject to the following terms.
- Returns: If the merchandise is in resalable condition and is returned with a copy of your original invoice or order confirmation, you will receive a refund to the original payment method. Note, if you return an online order to a store without an invoice or order confirmation, you will not get any refund.
- Our web store returns policy means that if you are not fully happy with the goods you have received, you can return the items to us within 10 days of receipt, providing they are in original resalable condition with all labels, hangtags attached. Once returned you will be entitled to receive an exchange or a refund, which will not include the cost of the original postage and packaging.
- We are not able to refund or exchange items that appear to have been worn, washed, or are not in original condition. This does not affect and is in addition to your statutory rights as a consumer. Please enclose the completed Returns form with your goods, as no form may result in taking longer to process the return. Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, as not to be damaged in the post. Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service, as we cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- Please note – The above information relates only to returns on good purchased through our official website, uniq-sports.com, not from at any retailer or reseller. Kindly send your inquiry to email@example.com for more information.
If you have paid for the order in Ringgit, you can return or exchange your merchandise at our store in the Malaysia or send your merchandise back to us at:
No.9, Jalan Budi Empat,
Taman Industri Wawasan,
83000 Batu Pahat, Johor,
- If you have paid for the order in any currency other than Rinngit, you can only return or exchange your merchandise by sending the merchandise back to us at the above address.
- If you are exchanging, be sure to include the Full Item Name, Size and Color for each new item on the original invoice. Please note that merchandise may not be in stock, and online-only merchandise will not be available in stores.
- If your order was delivered outside of the Malaysia, you will be responsible for selecting your own carrier and all return shipping costs. Once we process your return, you will receive an email notification regarding your refund.
Important Return & Exchange Information
We refund any merchandise in resalable condition that is returned with a copy of your original invoice or order confirmation to the original payment method (with the exception of PayPal). If you paid for your online order with PayPal and return it to a store in the US, you will receive a merchandise credit. Refunds for purchases made using a gift card or e-gift card as payment will be issued as promo code for the amount purchased with the gift card/e-gift card.
Refunds for online orders returned to a Malaysia store without an invoice or order confirmation will not be refunded. Merchandise that is in stock may not equate to an even exchange and there may be a price difference. Any difference in pricing for an exchange will be placed back on the credit card and/or a new promo code will be issued if original payment was on a promo code.
Quality of Your Merchandise
If you believe that your Uniq merchandise is faulty, damaged, or does not correspond to its description on our website, call us at 0000-0000.
CUSTOMER INITIATED ORDER CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES
You may make changes to or cancel your order at any time prior to the packing of your order in the Uniq Checkout Page. To make changes to or cancel your order, please contact the Uniq Customer Service Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 0000-0000.
If you placed an order on this Website and the order has already been packed, then you may return or exchange your merchandise in accordance with the Online Returns and Exchanges Policy listed above.
If you placed an order on this Website, you paid for the order in a currency other than ringgit, and the order has already been packed, then you may return or exchange your merchandise for a refund or a replacement by sending it back to us (subject to the terms of the Uniq Returns and Exchanges Policy above).
All sales of Promo code are final. All sales of Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards are subject to the terms outlined in the “Gift Card Details” (found on the Gift Card page) and the “E-Gift Card Details” (found on the E-Gift Card page), respectively.
All refunds will be issued in the same currency in which the order was placed.
Merchandise on Backorder
Merchandise on backorder is temporarily out of stock. If Uniq is unable to ship any merchandise on backorder within thirty (30) days of the date on which you placed your order, then Uniq will notify you at the email address that you have provided. You will not be charged for merchandise on backorder until it has been shipped. The shipping and handling for each item in an order is distributed so that it is directly proportional to the cost of an item; you will not be charged in the applicable proportional amount until the respective item has been shipped. All items in an order will be shipped via the shipping service type that you selected when placing your order. The status of a backordered item will remain open in an order until: (i) the merchandise is in stock, Uniq has taken payment, and Uniq has shipped the merchandise; (ii) Uniq has contacted you to inform you that an item has been cancelled; or (iii) you contact Uniq for the purpose of making a change to or cancelling your order.
Prices And Payments
Uniq may vary the price of merchandise at any time. After Uniq has accepted an order, Uniq will not alter the price (except for merchandise that is eligible for a price adjustment).
If you have ordered merchandise via the Uniq Website and Uniq has reduced the price of any item of merchandise (of the same color and size) in your order, then Uniq is happy to process a price adjustment for you. Please note that you may only do so within fourteen (14) days of the date on which you placed your order. Uniq offers price adjustments only for merchandise purchased at the full price. Each item that you purchase from Uniq is eligible for only one (1) price adjustment. In order to request a price adjustment, please contact the Uniq Customer Service Department by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 0000-0000. Please remember to include your order number and other details regarding the merchandise that you believe to be eligible for a price adjustment.
When you pay for an order using a credit card, Uniq reserves the right to request additional evidence or proof of billing information. Please note that all payments with a debit card will be processed in the form of credit. The charge for your order will appear on your credit card statement as “UNIQ-SPORTS.COM”. If you contest the validity and/or the amount of a charge pertaining to an order from Uniq and you believe it to be fraudulent, then please contact Uniq by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At this time:
- Ipay88 are only available in Ringgit.
- Payments with PayPal, VISA and MasterCard are available in any of the currencies accepted on this Website
The charges for shipping and handling will depend on the value of your order, the country to which the merchandise is being shipped, and your requested delivery date. You may access a list of Uniq’s shipping and handling charges and Uniq’s terms of delivery by clicking here.
Limitation Of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL UNIQ BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES PERTAINING TO A SALE OF MERCHANDISE. In certain jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, the foregoing limitations of liability may not apply.
Additional Terms And Resources
Uniq is located, and controls the Uniq Website, from its offices located in the State of Johor. These Sale Terms shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions. These Sale Terms are not enforceable by any party other than Uniq and its customers. If any provision of these Sale Terms is determined to not be enforceable, then that particular term will be deleted and all other terms will remain.